Digital signature for Export - Import
How to Get signature
Download from here form. Print this form and Fill Complete Form Blue Pan.
How to apply for Digital Signature
Directorate of organization are now online and you can apply application online.
DSC for the importer and exporter community might be utlized to safe log on to the portal for filing application.
It ensure that the data is secure and cannot be viewed or already by any unauthorized person. It will also improve on response time take while applying for a licence.
- To implement the Exim policy/ foreign trade policy/ commercial policy
- To Grant Exporter Importer code Number to Indian Exporter and Importer.
- Export-Import permits or regulate Transit of Goods from Inda or to countries adjacent to India in accordance with the bilateral treaties between India and other countries.
- To grant the permission of free export in Export policy schedule 2
- Export-Import also play an important role in controlling DEPB Rates.
- Setting standard input-output norms is also controlled.
- Export-Import grant 10 digit IEC (Importer Exporter code), which is a primary requirement to Import Export.
- Introduces different schemes from time to time regarding trade benefits throughout the country.
- Introduced ITC (HS CODE) schedule -1 for import items in India and schedule-2 for Export items from Inda.