haryanaeprocurement.gov.in register for for tender
Follow these steps for registration haryanaeprocurement.gov.in:-
- Open haryana tender official site
- Click on sign Up button
- Contractor/ Bidder/ Supplier signup form open
- Enter All Your Details
- Enter Company office Address
- Select Register for Portals Details
- Click to submit button.
How to Login tender portal
This guide is meant for the seller personnel World Health Organization want to participate for on-line Tenders. All activities related to bidding would be administered on-line. Tender Notices that area unit place up on-line will be viewed by vendors to bid.
All tender connected activities from consumers & vendors follows a schedule, that stipulates the beginning time of every stage concerned in acquisition cycle of the individual tenders
The government of Haryana has issued a Government Order (GO) No. 5/1/2014 4IB-II on dated 11.02.2014 relating to implementation of eProcurement system through single net portal for the State Government and its agencies for procurance of all product & Stores, Works and Services.
This product is extensively utilized by the govt officers and contractors to boost the transparency, uniformity & efficiency within the day to day procurance method
The bidder will filter their search by clicking on any of the on the market 3 tabs differentiated for work varieties particularly
– Works, Services and provides on the market on the house page. The tender may also be searched by specifying the Tender range, Tender commercial enterprise date, Last date of Bid Submission etc. The user will prefer to seek for a young by giving keywords.
The keywords are often specific as whole expression, whole word or string of characters.
The registered bidders have to Login by entering their User-id and Password or he/she may opt for Login by using his/her Digital Signature online.
The Bidders Dashboard is divided into four sections namely – ‘Current Events’, ‘Opening Pending’, ‘Completed Bids” and ‘Opened/Awarded’