How to apply digital signature and how to fill digital signature form
Guideline for apply digital signature certificate online and fill digital signature form is very simple and easy. If you are don’t know how to apply dsc and how to fill dsc form, we are here to help you anytime you want.
CCA new guideline you need to fill DSC application form and submit with supporting documents to issue digital signature online.
Steps to fill Digital signature form
1. Download DSC application Form
2. Select Category of Application
Select your category of your DSC. DSC issue for Individual, Bank employee, Government employee.
3. Select Class of Certificate required
4. Select Certificate Type
Select your Certificate type like Individual or Organization. In Individual certificate issue with personal name. In organization certificate Individual and organization both name appear.
5. Select Certificate Validity
DSC issue for 1 and 2 years validity. Select your certificate and tick on form. Price may different for 1 and 2 year Validity. So select as your requirements.
6. Date of Application
Fill the date of the application form when you need and submit application form on that date.
7. Name Of Applicant
Enter the name of applicant person. Fill name as pan card name. DSC process with pan card details.
Fill the Designation details of applicant.If individual then fill Individual other Designation of application.
Need to fill address on digital signature proof and also attache proof of address with form.
10. Email Id or Mobile No.
Unique email id and mobile no required for DSC application. Email Id required for video verification and mobile no required for mobile verification.
11. One Color Photo
Latest passport size one color photo attache on DSC application form and need to be self attested.
After completing the all above details on digital signature form you need to self attested all documents and DSC form.
By sign this application form you agree that I hereby agree that I have read and understood the provisions of Certification Practice Statement (CPS) and the subscriber agreement and will abide by the same. The
information provided in this form is true & correct to the best of my knowledge. I accept publishing my certificate information. I am aware of risks associated in
case of Class 1 Certificate, when storing the private key on a device other than a FIPS 140-1/2 validated cryptographic module.
Proof of Identity (Any one of below)
- Pan Card of applicant (Mandatory if PAN Provided)
- Driving License
- Post Office Id Card
- Bank account passbook containing the photograph and signed by an individual with attested by the concerned bank official.
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home affairs of center.
- Any Government issued photo ID card bearing the signature of the individual.
Proof of Address
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License (DL)
- Registration certificate (RC)
- Telephone Bill (Not older than 3 Month)
- Water bill (Not older than 3 Month)
- Gas connection/Bill (Not older than 3 Month)
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Month)
- Bank statement signed by the bank (Not older than 3 Month)
- Service Tax/ GST registration certificate.
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal corporation receipt.