How to issue paperless DSC (Digital signature certificate)
Recently emudhra lunch paperless dsc issue process for issue class 2 and class 3 digital signature certificate. With help of paperless dsc issue process you can issue individual and organization dsc.
No documents hard copy required for issue dsc with Adhara card, buy video verification required for this process.
Unique benefits of Paperless DSC system
- Approval in minutes*. High priority processing queues, as there is no dependency for documents to arrive separately
- Complete online process. No hassle of paper applications.
- Can be used for Individual applications: Class 2 and 3, Signature / Encryption / Combo.
- Based on offline aadhaar KYC, and hence no worries of KYC documents.
- There is no need for separate mobile verification. Mobile number is validated against offline Aadhaar KYC data.
- Video recording is similar to earlier process.
- You can use existing stock options (product keys / cash), and no need to buy separate stock for this.
- Share the paperless DSC link (URL) to DSC applicant so that they can do it from their place itself. Once applied, it will come to your queue, from where you can move it to eMudhra for processing.
What is paperless DSC
Paperless DSC provide you process that you can issue dsc without any documents. No documents are required for issue paperless dsc.
Paperless dsc issue with Adhara card and documents verification compete with Adhara card kyc. For this process you need adhara card and valid mobile no link with Adhara card.