How to complete sify dsc renewal process
signyourdoc made Sify dsc renewal process very easy. You can easily renew your sify class 2 or class 3 dsc online. Just simply follow 3 steps to complete renewal process of any dsc.
Sify issue dsc (digital signature certificate) for 1 or 2 year validity. After expire dsc you can renew your certificate for 1 or 2 any year as you want.
Cost are different for 1 and 2 year validity. You can select your validity as your budget or as you need.
Sify issue two type of dsc, class 2 dsc and class 3 dsc. You know your dsc certificate because to apply previously, so select your certificate type and apply now.
If you don’t know what type certificate you have previously and you are confuse what type you have to purchase.
Then no problem you can chat with us and we help you to check and verify what type certificate you have previously.
Documents Requirement for DSC renewal
Same documents are required as you apply new. According to new CCA guideline you have to submit document again your dsc renewal.
Following documents are required for dsc renewal:-
- PAN Card of the Applicant
- Driving Licence
- Post Office ID Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- Photo ID card issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs of Centre/State Governments
- Any Government issued photo ID
- AADHAAR Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving Licence (DL)/Registration Certificate (RC)
- Water Bill (Not older than 3 Months).
- Electricity Bill (Not older than 3 Months)
- Latest Bank Statements
- Service Tax/VAT Tax/Sales Tax registration certificate
- Property Tax/ Corporation/ Municipal Corporation Receipt