How to GST Certificate Download from gst gov in
Follow these steps to gst certificate download:-
- Open GST Portal
- Login to GST Portal.
- Go to services Tab
- Go to User services Tab
- Click View/Download Certificate Tab
- Click on Download ican
- Certificate Download successfully
- Save in Your system.
A business whose turnover is on top of Rs. twenty hundred thousand must register for GST. Also, some special businesses are needed to register for GST. each registered remunerator is issued a GST Registration Certificate in kind GST REG-06. If you’re a registered remunerator you’ll additionally transfer the certificate from the GST portal. The registration certificate is on the market for downloading solely on the GST Portal. the govt. doesn’t issue any physical certificate.
The certificate contains all the main points of the business. On the primary page, basic details like name, address, and date of registration of the business ar displayed.
The second page is ‘Annexure A’ that contains details of any further place of business.
The third page ‘Annexure B’ has info of the Person answerable of the business.
Share this post
Validity of GST Certificate
GST registration certificates issued to regular taxpayers don’t have AN termination. Hence, as long because the GST registration isn’t given or off by GST authority, it’d still stay valid.
However, just in case of casual assessable person GST registration or non-resident assessable person GST registration, the validity is restricted to a most of ninety days. The validity will be extended or revived at the top of its validity amount.
Changes to GST Certificate
In case any info on the GST registration certificate is wrong, the remunerator will initiate associate degree modification to core field on the GST portal.
Modification to cor field needs approval by the Tax officers and on approval a brand new amended GST registration certificate would be downloaded. a number of the core fields in a very GST registration certificate are:
- Any change in legal/ trade name of business, not involving change in PAN
- Principal place of business
- Additional Place of Business (Other than change in State)
- Addition or deletion of Partners/Karta/Managing Directors and whole time Director / Members of Managing Committee of Associations / Board of Trustees/ Chief Executive officer or equivalent etc.
Amendment to core field can initiated by following the steps below:
- Access the GST Portal
- Login to the GST Portal with valid credentials.
- Click theServices> Registration > Amendment of Registration Core Fields link.
- Update the changes required in any of the fields required
- In the Verification tab, select the Verification checkbox.
- In the Name of Authorized Signatory drop-down list, select the authorized signatory.
- In the Place field, enter the name of the place.
- After filling the application for Amendment of Registration, you need to digitally sign the application using Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)/ E-Signature or EVC.
Once the modification application is approved or rejected, you may receive a notification through SMS and e-mail message. conjointly the approval order (REG 15) is viewed/ downloaded on the GST portal. Also, amended registration certificate containing the amended details are obtainable for transfer.
Can I download my GST registration certificate without a login? I have my GSTIN.
No, it’s not possible to get it without login. But if you have login details u can follow these below steps to download your GST certificate easily.