- Enroll online on the portal
- Log in to the portal using the user ID and password chosen during enrollment
- Use the registered e-token
To register on the e-tendering portal, a bidder can enroll their DSC on the relevant e-tendering portal. After successful enrollment, the bidder can proceed with the e-tender filling.
Which DSC is required for tender?
A Class III Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for tenders. This can be obtained from approved Certifying Authorities in India.
There are two types of digital signatures: Class 2 and Class 3. Class 2 digital signatures are used for company or LLP incorporation, IT return e-filing, obtaining DIN or DPIN, and filing other forms with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and Income Tax Department. Class 3 digital signatures are mainly used for e-tendering.
A DSC is a secure digital key that is issued by the Certifying Authorities (CA) for the purpose of validating and certifying the identity of the person holding this certificate. It is an encrypted digital code used to authenticate and authorize electronic documents. It is tamper-proof and legally binding in certain electronic transactions, making the eTendering process more convenient, efficient, and secure.
How to Register DSC on the e-Tender Portal?
- Open the e-tender portal
- Click Click here to Login
- Enter your login ID, password, and Captcha
- Click Proceed
- You'll be redirected to a window with the message "You have not registered with DSC yet"
DSCs provide an extra layer of security and authenticity in e-Tendering. They ensure that only authorized parties can access and modify tender-related documents. Most e-Tendering platforms require bidders to obtain a DSC before participating in the tendering process.
Eprocurement tender key registration
- Go to the portal's homepage
- Click Click Here to Enroll
- Log in to the portal
- Complete Digital Signature enrollment with an e-token
To register with the Central Public Procurement Portal (CPPP), you can:
- Visit the government eProcurement portal
- Click Online Bidder Enrolment on the right-side menu
- Create a login ID and update your mobile number and other details