- Go to mahatenders.gov.in
- Click Online Bidder Enrollment on the right-hand menu
- Enter a valid email address and mobile number
- Update other details, such as company name, registration number, and contact details
- Log in to the portal and complete digital signature enrollment with the e-token
Once registered, you will receive a login ID and password. You can use these to log in and continue the bidding process.
The eProcurement System of India allows tenderers to download tender schedules for free and submit bids online.
How to file e tender in Maharashtra?
- Complete the registration process on mahatenders.gov.in
- Log in to www.mahatenders.gov.in
- Map your DSC
- Fill out the online registration form by selecting the Online Bidder Enrollment link on the eTenders website
- Enter the OTP received, and create a password
- Udyog Adhaar or Company Registration or LLP Registration
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card
- Bank Account details
- Address proof
- Cancelled cheque copy
- Class 3 Digital signature
- Determining the tender process
- Preparing the request for tender
- Publishing the tenders
- Receiving tenders
- Evaluating the tender and selection
The tender process is also called the bidding process. It involves preparing the bid proposal and submitting it online, and the evaluation and selection process of the suitable winner.
How to register DSC on mahatenders?
- Click the Signing Certificate option on the page
- Follow the instructions and select the appropriate commands
For information about the Mahatenders Government e-procurement process, you can visit the official website at https://mahatenders.gov.in/nicgep/app.