To register an AD code at mundra port, you can:
- Log on to the ICEGATE website.
- Click on the left panel and then Bank Account Management.
- Click on AD Code Registration on the Export Promotion Bank Account Management page.
- Select AD Code Registration and then Submit for AD Code Bank Account Registration.
- Upload the required documents and provide your business details.
- Provide detailed information about your bank account, including the account number, branch details, and the name of the bank where the AD Code will be linked.
- If applicable, provide a copy of your Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration certificate.
To register for an AD (Authorized Dealer) Code at Mundra Port, you'll need the following documents:
- Bank authorization letter
- Copy of IEC
- GST registration certificate
- Exporter's letter on letterhead requesting AD Code registration
Mundra Port's customs port code is INMUN1.
To obtain an AD Code, you can:
- Write a letter to the bank requesting the AD Code for your business's account.
- Address the request to the branch manager in the prescribed format.
- The bank will issue a 14-digit AD Code on its letterhead.
The goal of the AD Code is to ensure that foreign currency transactions in an exporter's current account come from legal channels. For each port, a separate AD Code registration is needed to clear goods through customs for export or import.
How do I register my ad code at port?
To register an Authorized Dealer Code (AD Code) for each port through which your shipments will travel, you can:
- Visit your business bank
- Submit an application
- Obtain the AD Code Letter
- Register the AD Code for each exporting port
You can register an AD Code online via the ICEGATE portal
- Contact your bank and express your intention to apply for an AD Code
- Fill out the application form provided by your bank and submit it along with the required documents
- Send a request to the branch manager in a prescribed format to issue the AD code on the Bank letterhead
- Once the AD code is issued, it is registered with the port on the icegate portal