To register an AD code at chennai customs, you can:
- Log on to the ICEGATE website.
- Click on the left panel and then Bank Account Management.
- Click on AD Code Registration on the Export Promotion Bank Account Management page.
- Select AD Code Registration and then Submit for AD Code Bank Account Registration.
- Upload the required documents and provide your business details.
- Provide detailed information about your bank account, including the account number, branch details, and the name of the bank where the AD Code will be linked.
- If applicable, provide a copy of your Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration certificate.
To register an Authorized Dealer (AD) Code at Chennai Port, you can:
- Visit the bank where you hold your business's current account
- Submit an application
- Obtain the AD Code Letter
- Register the AD Code with every port from where you plan to export goods
You can register an AD code online via the ICEGATE portal