According to Icegate, error code 110 means "IEC registered with some other site.Resend the request from Parent Site"
Here are some steps for resolve error code 110:-
- Ensure you have all the required supporting documents for AD Code registration.
- Upload the necessary documents as per the specified guidelines.
- After successful upload, the system will generate the Document Reference Number (DRN) and the Invoice Reference Number (IRN).
- Make an application to the Branch manager of your Home Bank Branch for issuance of AD Code.
- The bank will share a 14 digit code on the letter head of the bank as per the prescribed standard.
- Create an ID on the ICEGATE portal using the organization based class 3 DSC.
To register an AD code in custom online, you can:
- Log on to the ICEGATE website.
- Click on the left panel and then Bank Account Management.
- Click on AD Code Registration on the Export Promotion Bank Account Management page.
- Select AD Code Registration and then Submit for AD Code Bank Account Registration.
- Upload the required documents and provide your business details.
- Provide detailed information about your bank account, including the account number, branch details, and the name of the bank where the AD Code will be linked.
- If applicable, provide a copy of your Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration certificate.