According to ICEGATE Customs, error code 108 for AD code bank account registration status means invalid supporting documents.
Here are some steps to get a registered AD code in India::
- Log on to the ICEGATE website.
- Click on the left panel and then Bank Account Management.
- Click on AD Code Registration on the Export Promotion Bank Account Management page.
- Select AD Code Registration and then Submit for AD Code Bank Account Registration.
- Upload the required documents and provide your business details.
- Provide detailed information about your bank account, including the account number, branch details, and the name of the bank where the AD Code will be linked.
- If applicable, provide a copy of your Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration certificate.
To register for an AD (Authorized Dealer) Code at Port, and to avoid error code 108, you'll need the following documents:
- Bank authorization letter
- Copy of IEC
- GST registration certificate
- Exporter's letter on letterhead requesting AD Code registration