To register a Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) on the ICEGATE portal, you can do the following:
- Log in to the ICEGATE portal using your user ID and password
- Click My Profile
- Select Register DSC from My Profile
- Select the provider list, certificate list, and enter the password
To convert a simplified registration into an IEC registration with DSC, you can do the following:
- Log in to ICEGATE with your ICEGATE Login ID and Password
- Click the Simplified to DSC link in the left panel
Which type of DSC required for ICEGATE registration
ICEGATE requires a Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC). Class 3 DSCs are high assurance certificates that are used to protect user data and secure high-value transactions.
To register for DSC on the ICEGATE portal, you must have a valid Class 3 DSC and a USB token.
Here are some other documents that are required for ICEGATE registration:
- Valid PAN
- Aadhaar linked with Digi-locker
- A self-attested soft copy of an authorization letter from the organization
Which class DSC required for ad code registration?
A Class 3 Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) is required for AD Code registration. The DSC should be obtained from a licensed Certifying Authority.
The DSC is a digital tool that can be used to sign digital documents and store important data. Many government departments and other service sectors use DSCs to sign electronic documents and forms.
To register an AD Code, you can:
- Create an ID on the ICEGATE portal using the organization-based class 3 DSC.
- Gather all the necessary documents.
- Apply to a custom house using the online platform.
- Register the AD Code with the port from where the goods are to be exported/imported.
Some documents required for AD Code registration include:
- Class 3 Digital Signature (Combo)
- Self Attested & Stamped PAN Card of Organisation
- Self Attested & Stamped Proof of Business/Trade (IEC Code Original Downloaded from Portal)
- Bank authorization letter
- Copy of IEC
- Copy of GST registration certificate
- Copy of PAN card of the company or partnership entity
- Copy of PAN card of authorized signatory
- Bank certificate with the AD code
- Cancelled cheque
- Board resolution