emsigner error in gst portal
emsigner error in gst portal:-
Failed to establish connection to the server. Kindly restart the Emsigner.
Please follow the below steps before using DSC:-
- Run the emsigner as administrator
- open the portal, fill the appropriate details go to till update register DSC.
- Open a separate tab in same browser and type https://127.0.0.1:1585
- Click on Advanced
- Click proceed to 127.0.0.1(unsafe)
- Come back to GST portal, refresh the page
- Click on register DSC
You can follow these steps to resolve the issue of emsigner error.
TRAN 1 : Key issues in Filing
Processed with error:-
- If the existing earlier registration numbers mentioned in TRAN 1 is not furnished in Registration details.
- Add using non-core field amendment application
- Precautions in such addition
- Not use special characters (-,/) while adding new service tax No. /Central Excise No./VAT/TIN
- ensure that here are no duplicate e-mail/phone no. used on promoter/partner or Authorized signatory tab.
- Ensure that no mandatory fields are vacant.
- Ensure that the Goods/service codes are added.
- Ensure that the STD code is entered correctly in the field indicated for it & not entered in the filed for entering the local Telephone number.
GSTR 1 : Key steps in Filing through offline Utility
- Import the excel worksheet in the java offline tool
- check the summary in then java tools. If satisfactory generate JSON file.
- Upload the generate JSON file on the GST portal.
- After successful upload the file would be updated.
- If any error file in generated, the message would be processed with error.
- Click on “Generate error report”
- After around 20 minutes error report would be generated and the status of link would become “download error report”
Key steps in online Filing GSTR 3B:
- View ledger to ascertain that sufficient ITC & cash balance is available in major and minor heads.
- Prepare challan and deposit money in your cash ladger if cash balance is not sufficient.
- Offset the liabilities by filling appropriate amounts in the ITC and cash data fields of payment screen.
- Press “offset Liability” tab to discharge the liabilities
- Once liabilities are offset, press file returns button
- Select the authorized signatory
- file GSTR3B return using EVC or DSC as applicable
Class 2 Digital Signature FLAT Rs.100 OFF
FLAT 100 OFF on class 2 Digital Signature. Use Coupon Code "100OFF" Hurry Up!
Class 3 Digital Signature FLAT Rs.100 OFF
FLAT 100 OFF on class 3 Digital Signature. Use Coupon Code "100OFF" Hurry Up!