AD Code Registration In ICEGATE - Add Port Location
How do I register an Icegate ad code?
To register an AD code on ICEGATE, you can:
- Log on to the ICEGATE website.
- Click on the left panel and then Bank Account Management.
- Click on AD Code Registration on the Export Promotion Bank Account Management page.
- Select AD Code Registration and then Submit for AD Code Bank Account Registration.
- Upload the required documents and provide your business details.
- Provide detailed information about your bank account, including the account number, branch details, and the name of the bank where the AD Code will be linked.
- If applicable, provide a copy of your Goods and Services Tax (GST) registration certificate.
How to Registration on ICEGATE
To register for ICEGATE, you can:
- Go to the ICEGATE website
- Click the registration link on the homepage
- Choose the category you want to register under
- Fill out the registration form
- Upload the required documents in JPEG or PDF format
- Click the confirm button
- Submit the OTP sent to your registered email address
The registration process includes:
- Selecting a user role
- Entering your ICEGATE ID and email address
- Verifying your details
- Entering all the registration details
- Uploading your digital certificate
- Providing your IEC, GSTIN, and temporary password
Can we register ad code online?
Yes, you can register an AD code online through the ICEGATE portal. You can register an AD code for each port separately.
To register an AD code, you can:
- Log in to the ICEGATE portal
- Go to the bank account management panel
- Fill out the necessary details
- Upload the required documents
- Submit your request
You must register your company with the ICEGATE portal before registering an AD code. To register your company, you must provide your: IEC, PAN card, Email address, Phone number.
What documents are required for ad code?
To register an AD code, you need the following documents:
- Bank authorization letter
- Copy of IEC
- Copy of GST registration certificate
- Copy of PAN card of the company or partnership entity
- Copy of PAN card of authorized signatory
- Bank certificate with the AD code
- Cancelled cheque
- Board resolution
- Director or partner or proprietor basic info
- Application form
- Class 3 Digital signature
You can request an AD code from your bank. The bank will process your application and give you the AD code document.
How do I register my port on Icegate?
To register a port on ICEGATE, you can:
- Log on to the ICEGATE website:
- Click the registration link on the home page or follow the link services → register
- Fill out the registration form
- Submit the form along with the required documents
You can register as an importer/exporter or a customs broker. You can also apply for an AD/IFSC code.
To apply for an AD/IFSC code, you can:
- Fill in the required details, including:
- Bank name
- Port location
- AD code
- Upload any requested documents
- Save all details
- Submit the bank account modification to ICEGATE after your mobile number and email ID are verified
What is AD Code Registration?
AD Code Registration is a process that allows businesses to obtain an Authorized Dealer (AD) code from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). This code is required for all foreign exchange transactions and is used to track and monitor cross-border transactions.
Why do I need an AD Code?
An AD Code is necessary for any business that engages in international trade or receives foreign currency payments. It is a unique identification number that ensures compliance with foreign exchange regulations and enables smooth and transparent transactions.
How do I apply for an AD Code?
To apply for an AD Code, you need to follow these steps:
- Contact your bank: Get in touch with your bank and express your intention to apply for an AD Code. They will guide you through the process and provide you with the necessary forms.
- Submit the required documents: Fill out the application form provided by your bank and submit it along with the required documents. These documents may include your business registration certificate, PAN card, proof of address, and other relevant documents.
- Verification and approval: The bank will verify the submitted documents and process your application. Once approved, you will receive your AD Code.
How long does it take to get an AD Code?
The time taken to obtain an AD Code may vary depending on the bank and the completeness of your application. Generally, it takes around 7 to 10 working days for the bank to process and issue the AD Code.
What are the benefits of having an AD Code?
Holding an AD Code offers several advantages:
- Facilitates international trade: An AD Code enables businesses to engage in import and export activities by ensuring compliance with foreign exchange regulations.
- Smooth foreign currency transactions: With an AD Code, businesses can easily receive and make foreign currency payments, simplifying cross-border transactions.
- Enhanced transparency: The AD Code system helps in tracking and monitoring foreign exchange transactions, promoting transparency and accountability.
Can I use my AD Code for multiple transactions?
Yes, your AD Code can be used for multiple transactions as long as they are within the scope of the authorized activities mentioned in your AD Code registration.
What should I do if I need to update my AD Code?
If you need to update your AD Code, such as changing your business details or adding new authorized activities, you should contact your bank and provide them with the necessary information and supporting documents. They will guide you through the process of updating your AD Code.
Where can I find more information about AD Code Registration?
For more information about AD Code Registration, you can contact us at:
Phone number: 9571333822
We are here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding AD Code Registration.