How to get icegate Digital Signature online
Directorate of System is in the process of implementing use of icegate Digital Signature
Certificate for filing Customs documents through Remote EDI System (RES) like Bills of Entry, Shipping Bills, IGM, EGM, CGM etc.
All Importers, Exporters, Customs Brokers, Shipping Lines, Airlines or their agents who are authorized to file document (BE/SB/IGM/EGM/CGM etc.) through Remote EDI System (RES)
Are advised to use valid Class – III Digital Signature Certificate issued by any Certifying Authority (CA) under CCA-India (list of CAs available at
http://www.cca.gov.in/cca/?q=licensed_ca.html) and sign documents with the help of web-based Common Signer Component available at ICEGATE website.
It is important to mention here that use of Digital Signature Certificate for filing Customs documents may be made mandatory very soon.
icegate DSC online
How to Get IEC Code Digital Signature
Download from here Digital signature form. Print this form and Fill Complete Form Blue Pan.
How to update digital signature in icegate
Follow these steps:-
- Install java 1.6 or higher
- Allow java to run in your browser
- configure java setting to support digital signature application
- Open icegate site
- go to tools and add site as compatibility view
- Login your account
- Click on View profile option
- After that click on Digital signature update
- Once initialized icon appears, click on “click here to upload DS”
- A new window will appear and select your digital signature.
- Select your certificate name
- Click on submit and success message will we displayed.